Vango Woburn 500 Tent
The Woburn 500 is a classic 3 fibreglass pole weekend tunnel tent which boasts full stand up height throughout and large front windows that allow light to flood into the tent.
This family tent is the perfect balance of living space and has a large bedroom area with central divider.
The linked-in groundsheet in the living area ensures that draughts and bugs are minimised while the patented Tension Band System (TBS II®) can be attached for stability in high winds.
Ideal tent for couples or small families that want an affordable option with absolute functionality for short countryside break
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Linked-in groundsheet - All the comfort of a fully sewn in groundsheet. Easy to clean. Simply roll away when not required
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Bathtub groundsheet - Completely waterproof, 10cm base on the inner tent with taped seams.
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms (60cm per person)
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Colour coded poles for intuitive pitching
- Easypack Carry Bag - oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with Velcro tidies
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- High visibility guylines with guyline tidies - Attached at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Mesh flysheet door - One (or more) entrance has a full mesh door. Provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- PE bathtub inner tent groundsheet - Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors. Creates a canopy
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping or provides increased living space
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre