Vango Nitestar 350 Magma
Back for 2015 by popular demand is the Nitestar sleeping bag range.
Offering a combination of performance, quality and affordability, this mummy-shaped bag will deliver excellent value for money. This stylish range offers a wealth of features, including a double layer of insulation for extra warmth. Providing a perfect warmth-to-pack size ratio, this D of E and Scouts recommended bag is an ideal choice for first time youth campers, festival goers, D of E and Scouts expeditioners.
- Off-Set Double Layer Construction - stitching is offset so cold spots don't form at the stitch lines.
- 100% Polyester Hexagon Ripstop 210T - a tough hexagonal ripstop polyester that is strong, highly breathable and washable.
- 100% Polyester 190T Pongee - a soft to touch Microfibre fabric that is wonderfully cosy, snug and breathable
- Single Hole Siliconised Hollow Fibre Insulation - increases durability, maximises lofting potential for extra warmth and retains loft in damp conditions.
- Insulated Zip Baffle - helps to retain body heat within the sleeping bag whilst keeping out colder air.
- Woven Zip Puller - allows quick and easy operation of the zip.
- Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip - seal in warmth or provides ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag
- Grab Loops - for ease of zip movement. The loop is held in place whilst the zip is moved
- Zip Guard with Anti-catch Piping - helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing.
- Internal Pocket - conveniently placed to provides storage for small essentials.
- Hanging Loops at the foot of the bag allow it to be hung up to air, keeping the bag fresh and dry between uses.
- Temperature Ratings Independently Measured in Accordance with EN 13537:2002- extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards.
- 4-Strap Compression Stuffsack - minimises pack size for easy transportation.
- Mummy Shaped Sleeping Bag - tapers from the head to the foot, reducing its volume and surface area, and provides heat retention.
- Horizontal Stitching - evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and to ensure a balanced distribution across the body.
- Approved by The Scout Association for use on Scouting expeditions etc.