Vango Drummond 500 Tent
The Drummond is a fantastic entry level tunnel tent that is packed full of features including, a spacious living area, stand up height, linked-in groundsheet and large windows.
Other features include an adjustable ventilation system and our patented TBS II® for extra stability. King poles are available as an optional addition for the side door eyelets.
This tent is an affordable option that is ideal for those wanting a smaller family camping tent for those quick weekend breaks.
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Linked-in groundsheet - All the comfort of a fully sewn in groundsheet. Easy to clean. Simply roll away when not required
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms (60cm per person)
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Colour coded poles for intuitive pitching
- Easypack Carry Bag - oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- High visibility guylines with guyline tidies - Attached at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- 360º Night-time Reflection Points - multiple reflective points around the tent ensure that the tent is easy to spot at night.
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Mesh flysheet door - One (or more) entrance has a full mesh door. Provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- PE bathtub inner tent groundsheet - Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors. Creates a canopy
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping or provides increased living space
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre