Vango Atlas 250 Sleeping Bag
Back for 2015 is the attractive Atlas.
Available in 2 sizes (250 and junior), the Atlas is an affordable mummy-shaped bag that offers good quality but at a price that will appeal to cost-conscious campers, festival goers and kids venturing out to the occasional sleep-over with friends.
Single-Layer Stitch Through Construction
- keeps the fill evenly distributed and is ideal for lightweight bags
- 180T Polyester, a smooth, durable polyester that is hard-wearing and washable single Hole Hollow Fibre Insulation.
- provides insulation, warmth and retains it's loft in damp conditions
Shaped Hood with Drawcord Closure.
- the shaped hood prevents heat loss from the head and the drawcord allows adjustment of the hood for maximum comfort hanging Loops at the foot of the bag allow it to be hung up to air, keeping the bag fresh and dry between uses Colour Co-ordinated Stuff Sac with Drawcord.
- stylish and easy to transport nMummy Shaped Sleeping Bag.
- tapers from the head to the foot, reducing its volume and surface area, and provides heat retention S-Stitching.
- holds the insulating fibre in place for an even distribution across the body, providing warmth and comfort. Approved by The Scout Association for use on Scouting expeditions etc