Sherpa Women's Mera Jacket
Mera is a trekking peak in Nepal’s Sagarmatha zone.
Breathable and water resistant, the softshell Mera Jacket is ideal for scrambly hikes in mixed conditions, like on its namesake peak. Made from soft, stretchy, silent, double weave fabric, you’ll hardly notice it’s there. Wear it as a mid layer, or on its own when you don’t need a heavy shell. When you don’t want to be thinking about your layering system this will be your go-to piece.
- Quiet and soft, stretchy and supple, this softshell feels like an integral part of your body; you won’t feel like you’re fighting with – or thinking about – your clothes
- The fabric is water- and wind-resistant, yet breathable; it doesn’t feel cold or clammy when worn directly in contact with your skin
- Fit is relaxed and easy
- Elbows are articulated and cuffs have hook-and-loop adjustment tab
- Hem can be cinched in via one side-seam adjustment
- Hand pockets are welted and zippered; zippered Napoleon pocket has side-entry
Fabric: A double weave made of 88% nylon / 12% spandex
Colour: Ningma Purple