Sherpa Womens Lithang Jacket Gyantse Blue
An Apex Outdoor Favourite, fully featured rugged mountain jacket at an fantastic price!
This shell embodies the pinnacle of design and detail required for serious mountaineering. Named after Lakpa Rita – our lead alpine ambassador, renowned Sardar, gear tester, and good friend – it's crafted to meet and exceed the rigorous demands of his work, and yours. Made from a combo of eVent® ® waterproof fabrics, their Direct Venting™ technology keeps precipitation out while letting perspiration vapour escape. The beauty is in the design details, which are worth close examination. This is a serious piece for serious mountaineering.
• Main fabric is an eVent® ® waterproof/air permeable laminate made of 40D x 70D 100% ripstop nylon treated with DWR (durable water repellent) finish; it gets a 20,000mm/30,000 mvtr waterproof/breathable rating
• Contrast panels are an eVent® ® waterproof/air permeable fabric made of 40D x 40D 100% nylon taffeta treated with DWR (durable water repellent) finish; it gets a 20,000mm/25,000 mvtr waterproof/breathable rating
• These two eVent® ® waterproof fabrics – strategically placed nylon ripstop and nylon taffeta – feature Direct Venting™ technology: water stays out while perspiration vapour escapes through microscopic nano-vents
• The helmet-compatible hood has a contoured brim to protect your face from the weather; fit can be refined via a one-hand cinch system at the centre back
• Seams are placed away from shoulder tops and hips to avoid chafing under pack straps, pack belt, or harness
• Large, zippered hand pockets are placed high so as not to interfere with a harness or pack belt; when opened, they can be used to ventilate the core
• Sculpted, anatomically-patterned arm construction is designed for maximum comfort and mobility
• Hem adjustors are designed to prevent® elastic cord from catching on harness or straps
• Two exterior chest pockets provide instant access to essentials.
Colour: Gyantse Blue