Sherpa Women's Dikila 1/4 Zip Fleece Blue
Looking for an ultra-versatile layering piece? Check out the Dikila. Its state-of-the-art, Dry-Zone® fabric, designed specifically for Sherpa Adventure Gear, has a fuzzy polyester interior that draws moisture away from your body, while the smooth-faced nylon exterior disperses moisture and stands up to abrasion. Plus it’s super fast wicking and drying, so you stay warm and dry as you move. It makes a fantastic non-bulky layering piece for hiking, biking, and running.
• Dry-Zone® is both a bi-component and a double weave fabric, meaning it has both different structure and different content on the inside and outside. The interior is polyester for moisture wicking performance; the exterior is nylon for strength and durability. The interior weave absorbs moisture, while the exterior surface disperses it.
• Quarter zip style provides superb ventilation and easy on/off
• Woven with anti-bacterial silver ions to minimize odours
• Fabric blocks 99% of UV rays (50+ UPF)
• Raglan sleeves have flat-locked seams to reduce chafing that can occur under pack straps
• Bonded zip sleeve pocket secures essentials