Sherpa Men's Tespun Fleece
This streamlined, midweight thermal layer has an incredibly speedy moisture wicking ability and dries ultra fast if it gets wet. Made of Sherpa Adventure Gear's own state-of-the-art Dry Zone® fabric, its fuzzy polyester interior draws moisture away from your body while the smooth-faced nylon exterior disperses moisture and stands up to abrasion. Bottom line: you stay warm and dry as you move, so it makes a fantastic non-bulky layering piece for hiking, biking, and running.
• Dry-Zone® is both a bi-component and a double weave fabric, meaning it has both different structure and different content on the inside and outside. The interior is polyester for moisture wicking performance; the exterior is nylon for strength and durability. The interior weave absorbs moisture, while the exterior surface disperses it.
• Quarter zip style provides superb ventilation and easy on/off
• Woven with anti-bacterial silver ions to minimize odours
• Fabric blocks 99% of UV rays (50+ UPF)
• Raglan sleeves have flat-locked seams to reduce chafing that can occur under pack straps
• Bonded zip chest pocket secures essentials
Fabric: Dry-Zone®: a bi-component, double-weave that is 82% nylon / 18% polyester
Colour: Sarkar Blue