Outdoor research Men's Offchute Pants Tahoe
These fully featured pants work hard during long days on the mountain. Insulated to keep you warm on long chairlift rides, with outer-thigh ventilation zips and stretch for a boot pack or two to your stash before anyone else tracks it out.these are perfect for your backcountry days. A slot in the internal stretch gaiter holds your boot?s power strap to keep snow out when you´re ploughing through knee-deep blower.
- Fabric Performance: Waterproof, Windproof, Fully Seam-Taped, Laminated Construction, Breathable, Movement-Mirroring Stretch
- Design Features: Avalanche Beacon Pocket with Clip, YKK® AquaGuard® Zippers, Zippered Outer Thigh Vents, Brushed Tricot-lined Waistband, Zip Hand Pockets, Zip Thigh Pocket, Zip Back Pocket, Reinforced Scuff Guards, Stretch-Mesh Internal Gaiter with Power Strap Slot
- Functional Details: Articulated Knees, Adjustable Tabs at Waist, Belt Loops, Gusseted Crotch
- Fit: Relaxed Fit
- Fabric: Ventia? 2L, 100% polyester 50D mechanical stretch plain weave shell, Thermore® Classic Compact 100% polyester insulation 60 g/m2 seat and knees
- Avg. Weight (oz./g): 20.0oz / 567g (L)