Hanwag Men's Ferrata Combi GTX Boot
The lightweight Ferrata Combi GTX® was designed for demanding via ferrate but it doesn't stop there!
It’s also suitable for alpine mountaineering and glacier crossings, scrambling, trekking and walking where extra support and durability is required. Equally at home in the British Mountains as the Alps!
B2 Rated for C1 and C2 crampons.
- Cemented construction, easy to resole
- Durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- High, protective rubber rand
- Special climbing last
- Vibram® sole
- Click Clamps (clamping lace rings) for two-zone lacing: enables different lacing tensions, e.g. tighter at the fore-/mid foot and looser around the ankle during mountain ascents
- Smooth adjustable Ghilly-lacing on lower section
- Heel welt for semi-automatic crampons
- Graded memory insole for superior form retention – always returns to its original shape
- Extra-soft neoprene tongue
- Full length shank between insole and outsole for additional stability
- Soft neoprene cuff
- TPU reinforcing heel tension element
- Made in Germany
- Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 720
- Upper: Bergrind leather, Cordura®, Neoprene edging
- Sole: Vibram® Climbing II
- Sole Features: EVA rubber outsole with PU wedge Full-length TPU reinforcement TPU heel welt for crampon compatibility
- Lining: GORE-TEX® laminate
- Gender: Men's
- Last: Normal
Named after the Italian “Vitale Bramani”. Vibram is probably the world’s best known manufacturer of high-end sole units.
Patented ultra-lightweight microporous expanded PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) membrane. Durably waterproof and very breathable