Montane Women's Oxygen 24
The Women’s Oxygen 24 is the go-to, multi-activity, all season, technical mountain day pack.
Designed to perform on a harsh Scottish winter’s day, the tough but light RAPTOR Geo fabric will resist rock, snow and ice whilst the Montane tool anchor system allows fast and secure axe attachment.
Equally on summer Alpine trails the shell friendly ZephyrFX back system offers fantastic ventilation and airflow to keep you cool whilst remaining close to your back for superior load carry support and comfort.
Combined with its multiple storage options including the innovative side Montane ‘baguette pocket’ the Women’s Oxygen 24 is a lightweight, extremely tough and amazingly versatile mountain daypack for technical multi-activity enthusiasts.
- Women’s specific Montane ZephyrFX back system is designed around the female form and combines a stiff structure with a soft, comfortable moulded back pad covered in shell friendly CONTACT Open Mesh for a close, secure fit whilst also providing fantastic ventilation through the uniquely design moulded air gaps and channels
- Women’s specific, Montane Chest Flexor split shoulder straps offer unrivalled fit and comfort around the bust and female form whilst additional perforations provide excellent ventilation and comfort with a central strap spine for structural integrity
- Top tension shoulder straps allow the pack weight to be pulled close to the body and control the pack stability
- Load carrying, comfortable hip fins with Montane Hip Flexor panels offer an improved female specific, body hugging fit for added comfort and stability on the move
- Integrated waist belt and cinch strap adjustment pulls the pack closer to the user in one easy movement
- Double tension waist belt for extra stability and pack weight equalisation
- Montane Click and Go chest harness with single hand operation, off-centre clip prevents bulky buckles over the sternum and increases comfort with its low profile
- Unique elasticated chest strap allows for unrestricted breathing during exertion
LOADING AND CLOSURE CONFIGURATION
- Large double zippered side and top opening entry point to main pack body for excellent access to contents
- Features external storm flap for increases protection
- Large Montane buddy pocket for front access whilst on the move with GRANITE STRETCH side panels allowing for overloading and expandable storage. Featuring external storm flap for increases protection
- Innovative Montane ‘baguette pocket’ combines stretch bucket side pockets for external storage of water bottles, hats, gloves with stretch sleeve panels able to secure longer items such as collapsible poles, tall water bottles, rolled up jackets neatly to the sides of the pack
- Internal security pocket
- Hip fin pockets for storing and accessing items whilst on the move
- Top single hand side compression straps offer effective compression and help provide additional stability
- Bottom single hand side compression straps secure the load and can be positioned under or over the stretch bucket side pockets
TOOL ATTACHMENT POINTS
- Stowable dual walking pole attachment point at base of pack
- Stowable Montane tool anchor ice axe attachment at base of pack with an alpine safe sleeve allows for fast, safe and secure axe attachment
- Integrated pole/axe attachment and top compression webbing straps for firm lock down of poles/axes during dynamic body movement and for effective storage when not in use
- Front and back 180˚grab handles
- Internal H2O pocket
- H2O tube opening and arm harness tube attachment point
- Internal key clip
- Front ‘Dusk Till Dawn’ reflectivity
- Size Available S/M - M/L
Apex Insiders pay £72 for this rucksack
sign up for free on our home page!