Montane Women's Atomic Jacket
Wet weather will not stop play with this classic from Montane!
Designed to be a lightweight, versatile, multi sport mountain rain shell, the Atomic has become a classic waterproof MONTANE® style.
Featuring the remarkable PERTEX® Shield fabric with dry touch which is not only waterproof, windproof and breathable, it also has a hardwearing nylon face with a durable water repellent finish that will keep on performing no matter what the activity.
- Constructed from fully waterproof and breathable PERTEX® Shield, now with a dry touch back for more comfort
- Micro-taped seams throughout to increase breathable surface area
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
- Soft fleece chinguard next to chin for extra comfort
- Internal tab to lock down and roll away the hood in windy conditions
- Two mesh vent hand pockets positioned well clear of backpack or climbing harness belt
- Full length YKK front zip with internal storm flap and rain drain
- Centre front inner storm baffle helps keep your core body dry in wet conditions
- Shaped cuffs with adjustable hook and loop tabs for ease of use with gloves or mitts
- Single hand operated adjustable, elasticated drawcord hem to prevent weather entry and heat loss
- Subtle reflective details for mountain safety
Abyss Blue ( NEW COLOUR ! )