Montane Men's Air Jacket Shadow
Montane Men's Air Jacket
If your traveling light in the mountains but you need full on protection for when the weather turns against you, then Montane's new Air jacket could just be the ticket for the job!
Constructed to deliver year round mountain weather protection, the Air Jacket utilises new PERTEX® Shield AP fabric to achieve breathability, durability and waterproofness. With a hydrostatic head of 20,000mm and weighing just 300g, it is a lightweight, no-compromise shell that will protect you in the Lake District or during heavy downpours in the Scottish Cairngorms.
85g PERTEX® Shield AP fabric has a 100% nylon rip-stop face and uses an advanced air porous membrane for the highest levels of waterproof durability. Combined with a hydrostatic head of 20,000mm, the bi-component membrane pushes out moisture from the inside, providing all day comfort in a wide range of weather conditions
- Micro-taped seams throughout increase breathable surface area
- 12 - 13 seam stitch count on all seams versus a typical industry average of 8, creating a tight, clean and strong seam
- Articulated arms for high reach movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
- Internal elastic loop combined with hook on rear hood compression drawcord allows hood to be rolled down and stowed away whilst not in use in windy conditions
- Two map-sized A-line mesh lined hand pockets with YKK matte AquaGuard® zips positioned clear of a backpack or climbing harness belt
- Zipped external chest pocket with YKK matte AquaGuard® zipper technology, designed to fit GPS or mobile phone with minimal movement
- Full length, reversed and baffled YKK matte AquaGuard® front zip
- Roll over chinguard to prevent zip from contacting chin or mouth
- Shaped cuffs with adjustable hook and loop tabs for ease of use with gloves or mitts
- Fully adjustable hem to prevent weather entry and heat loss