Montane Men's Alpine Trek Pant Mercury
Montane Men's Alpine Trek Pant
Designed with fast mountain walking and backpacking in mind.
The Alpine Trek Pants use GRANITE STRETCH Lite throughout; a lightweight nylon face fabric with stretch which offers excellent dual abrasion and wind resistance.
Technical features such as a variety of pocket options and tough CORDURA® instep reinforcements make these pants perfect for use year round in all but the worst conditions.
- GRANITE STRETCH Lite is a lightweight nylon stretch fabric with a denier gradient structure, which combines wind and abrasion resistance on the outer face with a structured wicking inner face. It also has a Durable Water Repellency which will shed light rain
- Lightweight, hard-wearing CORDURA® Rip-stop instep provides enhanced abrasion resistance
- Articulated knees and an active cut for high step movement, perfect for mountain use
WAIST AND POCKET CONFIGURATION
- Pre-elasticated waist with press stud and button fastening
- Fine brushed microfleece inner rear waistband for additional comfort
- YKK zippered fly
- Removable lightweight belt with low profile buckle and belt loops
- Two mesh lined hand-warmer pockets with YKK reverse coil zips
- Extra zipped security pocket inside right hand pocket for coins, cards or valuables
- Concealed mesh lined right hand rear pocket with YKK zip
- Gusseted lower legs which can be reduced down with YKK zips, meaning they are versatile enough to accommodate both mountaineering boots and lighter