Haglofs Women's Rocker Jacket
Haglofs Rocker Jacket is perfect for those days when the weathers looking a bit wet but you still want to get into the hills.
Built with Haglofs' three-layer Proof fabric, a four-way stretch material that delivers a high level of comfort as well as being considerate to the environment.
The garment's seams are kept to a minimum to avoid chafing, while the three-way adjustable and helmet-compatible hood with a laminated, wire-reinforced peak will spare your visibility while you're out in rough weather.
Pit zips and a built-in ventilation system featuring internal security pockets keep you cool.
More pockets, smartly mounted and spacious, provide you with room for your essentials.
Articulated sleeves and the dropped rear hem with single-handed adjustment increase your mobility and keep things simple while you're out and about, while the Velcro adjustable cuffs with pre-folded gusset also help keep the weather on the outside and your sleeves in place.
- Fabric: Proof 3L (50% nylon, 25% polyester, 20% polyurethane, 5% elastane, 170g/m²)
- Minimal seams
- 3-way adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with a laminated, wire-reinforced peak
- Water-resistant zips
- Pit zips
- Built-in ventilation system with internal security pockets
- 2 mid-mounted pockets with laminated zips
- Articulated sleeves
- Dropped rear hem with single-handed adjustment
- Velcro adjustable cuffs with pre-folded gusset
- Center back length: 78 cm
- Weight: 565g
Colour: True Black