ARAN (VALLEY) JACKET WOMEN
We worked in co-operation with our friend and leading women's climber, Edurne Pasaban to make the optimal summer insulation piece, made to manage the challenges of mountaineering, with an interesting look.
This is an incredible piece of equipment, it's lightweight, warm, windproof and very breathable.
Ideal for those chilly morning starts, when you stop for lunch and for those evenings around base. Works very well as a layering piece on cold days when your moving fast in the mountains or sat on a belay.
- Lightweight , durable and highly wind resistant 15D face fabric with a highloft liner with extremely good moisture management makes this a super combination for chilly days on mountain adventures
- Works great as an outer layer as well as insulation underneath the shell jacket
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Minimalistic elastic cuffs and bottom hem
- Snug fitting hood that follows your movement
- Fluorocarbon free DWR treated surfaces
- 100% Polyamide, superlight yet strong 15D semi-transparent taffeta, 31 g/m², bluesign® approved
- QuadFusion™ ƞ 100% Polyester, High-loft, waffle structure liner designed to keep warmth while letting all moisture evaporate, 98 g/m²
Weight: 260 G (SIZE M)
Machine wash 40º C, normal process.
Do not bleach.
Tumble dry, Normal, Low heat.
Do not dry clean.
Wash with similar colours.
Do not use fabric softener.
Wash with zippers and velcro closed