Haglofs Men's Rugged II Mountain Pant
If you want some of the toughest outdoor adventure trousers on the market... you just found them!
We use these ourselves for dog mushing, climbing, trekking and well, just wearing out and about. SUPER tough with triple stitching, reinforced patches on the knees and insteps.
Extremely durable, fully featured stretchy hybrid trekking pant
- Triple stitching main seams, double stitching on others.
- Hardwearing Nylon/polyamide with stretch
- Reinforcement in rear back and over knees with fabric in four-way stretch with waterproof membrane
- PFOA-free DWR treated surfaces.
- Internal elastic webbing at waist with Velcro adjustable straps
- Zippered fly with button closure with six belt loops of which two in front has a hook loop
- Two hand pockets, two thigh pockets with stretch bellows, one zippered back pocket
- Phone pocket in right thigh pocket and one hidden security pocket in the waistband
- Zippered ventilation at thigh
- Reinforced lower leg insteps made of durable 500D Polyamide and one layer PU coating.
- Gaiter hook and buckle adjustable leg hems