DMM Shadow Bent Gate Carabiner
The bent gate version of the classic sport climbing biner, the Shadow, forms the rope clipping end of the quickdraw.
The inside of the biner has a deep basket to ensure that the rope is guided towards the spine for added safety.
This is a truly excellent biner with I-Beam construction, and a superb combination of function, weight and strength.
It is available either on its own or as part of the Shadow Quickdraw.
DMM have added the popular forged bent gate from the Alpha Clip to the design; this significantly improves the clipping performance of the biner. We have also introduced a stylish purple colour scheme to the anodising. The Shadow Quickdraw comes with a neat, injection-moulded keeper at the rope end biner. Aside from protecting the webbing from abrasion, this keeps the biner locked down and correctly aligned, ensuring easy clipping and optimum loading.
- Classic sport climbing bent gate biner
- Superb clipping action from new Alpha bent gate
- Strong and lightweight I-Beam construction
- Clean nose profile to reduce snagging
- Available as the Shadow Quickdraw with vari-width Nylon tape in 12cm, 18cm and 25cm lengths
- Injection-moulded keeper on quickdraw – ensuring the biner is easy to clip and correctly aligned, and that the webbing is protected from abrasion
Colour: Gunmetal Grey