DMM Dragon Cam
£60.00A couple of years ago, DMM decided to expand their cam range by producing a single stem design with a dual axle. A simple enough proposal you might think, but not if you want to make a cam that would stand head and shoulders above the rest.
The main advantage of the single stem design with two axles is that it allows a greater range for each camming unit. We have kept Ray Jardine’s original 13.75° constant camming angle, which gives the perfect balance between holding power and range. The benefits of this increased range are obvious, but we knew we could push things to another level by focusing on other aspects of the design.
By introducing the hot forging process for the cam lobes (in sizes 1 to 6) DMM were able to produce a highly sophisticated shape in A6082 alloy for the added bite, and make significant weight savings.
Strong springs make the cam sit more securely, it also means they are more resistant to being pulled out of slippy placements and the potential for ‘walking’ is reduced.
- A lightweight single stem cam with dual axles.
- Special thumb grip and trigger bar for easy handling
- Hot forged cam lobes to reduce weight
- A6082 cam lobes for added bite
- Original 13.75° camming angle
- 14kN in passive position (sizes 1-6)
- Fitted with extendable 8mm Dyneema slings
- Colour coded to help you make a speedy identification